These general terms is are subject to the law of Morocco Kingdom.
www.irent-morocco.com is part of an auto-enterprise whose activity is the organization of travel and tourism and related services (In particular, car rental broker in Morocco).
Our website is independent from car rental companies and only functions as an intermediary between the customer and the car rental company. The site searches for the best prices and deals in order to provide the car that fits the renter’s needs and budget.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL CAR IN CASABLANCA.
ARTICLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
These General Rental Conditions govern all rentals granted by the Lessor in the Kingdom of Morocco to its customers. As such, the Customer acknowledges accepting fully and without reservation the application of said General Rental Conditions.
During the rental, the Customer is the master and custodian of the vehicle. The Customer must be able to provide any document necessary for the establishment of his contract such as identity, address, date of issue of his driving license, means of crediting payment.
The license must be presented at each rental. The Customer or any driver designated in the contract must be over 21 years of age and have held a valid driver’s license for more than one year . If the driver is under 25 years of age, an additional charge will apply. Please note that the rental of certain categories of vehicles requires specific means of payment and minimum age conditions.
ARTICLE 2:PROVISION AND RETURN OF THE VEHICLE
The vehicle is made available to the Customer at an agency of the Lessor; it must be returned to the place, date and time provided for in the contract, to the Lessor staffs, during branch opening hours. In the event that the Customer is authorized to return the vehicle elsewhere than at an agency of the Lessor, the Client will remain fully responsible for the vehicle until the Lessor has taken charge of it.
Under no circumstances is the Customer authorized to drop off the vehicle elsewhere than at the agency provided for in his contract. If the Customer returns the vehicle to a place not provided for or authorized by the Lessor on his contract, he is liable to a fixed penalty of 700 MAD for abandonment costs, plus repatriation costs of the vehicle, the amount of which depends on the location, time and day of recovery.
In the event that the lessee is authorized to return the vehicle elsewhere than at the scheduled Agency or outside opening hours, he will remain fully responsible for the vehicle until the lessor has taken charge of it.
For any provision of the vehicle outside the opening and closing times displayed in agencies, due in particular to a late arrival of the plane, additional costs for delivery or return “ out of hours ”in the amount of 300 MAD will be invoiced to the Customer when establishing and / or closing the contract.
In addition, it is forbidden to take vehicles out of Morocco. If necessary, the customer will be deprived of contractual insurance.
ARTICLE 3: VEHICLE CONDITION
A descriptive state of the vehicle is attached to the Customer’s contract. Only an agent of the Lessor is authorized to complete the “departure status form” of the lessee of the vehicle. Failing this, the Lessor is deemed to have delivered a vehicle conforming to the description. The Lessor may therefore disregard complaints concerning apparent damage which would not have been reported at the time of departure. The Customer must return the vehicle in the condition in which he received it . All repair costs, resulting from fault on the part of the Customer or in the absence of fault by an identified third party, will be added to the cost of the rental, subject to the stipulations of the “Insurance and additional protection” section. The Lessor agrees on a category of vehicle, not on a particular model or brand .
The vehicles must be returned in a state of cleanliness identical to that of departure. Any vehicle returned excessively dirty (animal hair, sand, mud, stained upholstery, marking, etc.) will be invoiced according to the repair, in accordance with the scale of the competent experts.
The vehicle is supplied with tires, the condition and number of which comply with road regulations. Damage or theft of tires, rims, studs, tire accessories, punctures and fuel remain the responsibility of the Customer.
In the event of loss and / or damage to the keys (various wetness, deterioration following a fall, etc.), the towing costs, the double of the key and the reset of the anti-theft devices are the responsibility of the Customer , regardless of the insurance plan taken out.
Additional equipment can be provided to the tenant for an additional charge to be paid when picking up the vehicle. These accessories ( GPS, booster, baby seat… ) are given to the tenant in perfect working order and clean. They will be checked upon return of the vehicle. In case of deterioration or missing item, a deductible will be applied.
ARTICLE 4: FORFEITURE OF GUARANTEES
Under risk of being excluded from the insurance guarantee, the tenant agrees that the vehicle will not be used:
- By persons other than himself or those approved by the Lessor, and for whom he vouches, in accordance with the law.
- By a driver under the influence of an alcoholic state or under the effect of absorbed elements which modify the reflexes essential for driving.
- To propel or pull any vehicle or trailer
- As part of competition
- To be re-let
- For the transport of passengers against payment
- For the transport of a number of passengers greater than that authorized, or for a load the weight of which exceeds the payload of the said vehicle.
- To give driving lessons,
- To transport dangerous goods (flammable or explosive) or which may give off unpleasant odors,
- To be transported on board a boat, ferry, etc …
In addition, the Customer may not under any circumstances assign, sell, mortgage or pledge this contract, the vehicle, its equipment or its tools, nor treat them in such a way as to prejudice the Lessor.
The Customer is subject to all legislative, regulatory, customs or any other laws relating to the transport of goods that he performs by means of the vehicle provided by the Lessor, public or private transport, depending on the use to which he assigns the vehicle. . The Customer’s liability lasts for the entire period during which the vehicle was made available to him.
The Customer is solely responsible for declarations and payments of duties and taxes concerning the movement of goods (customs, granting, management, etc.)
ARTICLE 5: RENTAL
In the event of a pre-booking made from our website irent-morocco.com, it is reminded that the general rental conditions appearing on the website are applicable to the Customer.
5.1. Rental payment plan :
5 .1 .1. Pre-booking on the www.irent-morocco.com website with the payment of a deposit :
In the event of a pre-booking made from our website www.irent-morocco.com, the payment of the advance amount is an essential condition for your booking validation ; Payment of the remaining amount of the rental will be required upon the time of car pick-up, according to the terms proposed by the Lessor.
5 .1 .2. Booking by other means (Phone, Email and / or other means of communication) :
In case of reservation made using other means such as, (Phone, Email and / or other means of communication), the payment of the total amount of the rental will be required at the departure of the vehicle, according to of the terms proposed by the Lessor.
5.2. Security deposit:
- A deposit by credit card (CB, VISA, EUROCARD, AMEX) will be requested from the Customer when picking up the vehicle. The credit card must be in the name and first name of the Customer and comply with the requirements of the law.
- The security deposit is an essential condition for the delivery of the vehicle . The lack of availability of the amount allocated to the security deposit will justify the Lessor’s refusal to delivery the vehicle to the Customer, as well as the termination of the rental contract.
- Deductibles and security deposit: The security deposit varies according to the category of car, you will find below the amounts of security deposit for each category:
- CATEGORY Eco :
- – Amount of security deposit : 6500 MAD – 650 € – 650 $
- – Eco category car list : -Dacia logan -Hyundai i10 (Manual gearbox)
- CATEGORY EcoSup :
- – Amount of security deposit : 8000 MAD – 800 € – 800 $
- – EcoSup category car list : -Clio 4 -Hyundai i20 -Citroën c3 -Peugeot 208 -Clio 5 (Manual gearbox)
- CATEGORY Sedan :
- – Amount of security deposit : 9500 MAD – 950 € – 950 $
- – Sedan category car list : -Clio 4 -Hyundai accent -Dacia duster (automatic gearbox)
- CATEGORY Mid-4×4 :
- – Amount of security deposit : 12500 MAD – 1250 € – 1250 $
- – Mid-4×4 category car list : -Hyundai creta -Jeep renegade -Hyundai tucson (automatic gearbox)
- CATEGORY Sup-Suv-4×4 :
- – Amount of security deposit : 25000 MAD – 2500 € – 2500 $
- – Sup-Suv-4×4 category car list : -Hyundai Santafee -Jeep grand Cherokee -Range Evoque -VW Touareg (boite de automatic gearbox)
- CATEGORY Sl-Suv-4×4 :
- – Amount of security deposit : 40000 MAD – 4000 € – 4000 $
- – Sl-Suv-4×4 category car list : -Range rover Sport -Range rover Vogue -Porsche Macan (automatic gearbox)
The Customer is required to pay a security deposit to the Lessor when establishing his rental contract. The amount of this security deposit depends on the category of the rented vehicle. It is intended to cover the damage suffered by the Lessor due to damage and / or theft of the vehicle, this not exempting the Customer from paying directly any sum for which he would be liable and even if these sums exceeded the amount of said amount security deposit. This security deposit will take the form of a bank pre-authorization subject to the rules of banking law including a blocking of the amount in the Client’s account without debit , authorization of direct debit by the Lessor valid for a period of thirty days. It is agreed between the parties that this security deposit will remain with the Lessor in the event of damage attributable to the Customer or in the absence of fault by a third party and in the event of theft of the vehicle and up to of the damage suffered. The Lessor may also – which the Client already authorizes – deduct from this security deposit any sums which the Client is liable to the Lessor or to any person, authority, administration including in particular the costs of fuel, repairs. , maintenance, fine; even after the vehicle has been returned, as soon as the debt arises during the rental by the Customer. If the amount of the security deposit is insufficient to cover these sums, the Customer undertakes to ensure payment, on first request, to the Lessor or to whom it is entitled.
The Lessor reserves the right to refuse the rental and taking of the vehicle by the Customer if the latter does not provide proof of the document attesting to his domicile.
5.3. Rental extension :
Under no circumstances can the initial prepayment be used for an extension of the rental. The rental price and the amount of the prepayment are mentioned at the current rate. In the event that the Customer wishes to keep his vehicle for a longer period than that initially agreed, he must, after obtaining the agreement of the Lessor, go to one of the latter’s agencies and pay without delay, on the basis of the public rate. , the amount of the current rental on pain of legal action. He will also forfeit insurance and will owe 200 MAD in penalties per day of delay in addition to the amount of the additional day due.
5.4. Payment :
The Customer agrees to pay the Lessor at the end of the rental and the full return of the vehicle ( equipment, accessories, administrative papers and keys ):
- The sums due concerning the duration of the rental, and the amount of additional insurance cover and other optional services to which the Customer has subscribed;
- The additional amount for the repatriation of the vehicle if it is left in another place than planned without the agreement of the Lessor.
- All taxes, fees and direct or indirect contributions payable on the sums, premiums, costs and indemnities provided for in this article.
- All sums due in respect of infringements committed by him to the legislation relating to traffic and parking applicable during the term of this contract.
In the event of prepayment by the Customer, the amount of any balance on the invoice will be automatically debited from the account corresponding to the card presented unless the Customer presents another means of payment accepted by the Lessor. The Customer already accepts the debit from this same account for the amount of the non-redeemable excess and any other costs that would be related to the vehicle, its rental or the use that will have been made of it (fuel, repair, fines, …).
In the case of the application of a promotional rate , failure to respect the rental period provided for when taking charge of the vehicle will systematically result in the invoicing of the public rate in force according to the period. However, the amount of the irreducible deductible in force as well as the towing costs will remain the responsibility of the lessee even if the latter has subscribed to the supplement for reduction of the deductible
ARTICLE 6: GUARANTEE OF THE BOOKING
The reservation is only guaranteed one hour after the effective delivery time indicated on the reservation. More than that, the reserved category is not guaranteed. In the event of a category upgrade, the tenant will then be liable for the difference in price with the reserved category. In the event of a category downgrade, no compensation will be granted.
For vehicle pick-up at the Airport, in the event of a plane delay, the reservation will be maintained one hour after the actual arrival time specified when validating the reservation. Beyond that, the reserved category may not be garanteed. In the event of an upgrade, the tenant will then be liable for the price difference with the reserved category. In the event of downgrading, no compensation will be granted.
ARTICLE 7: CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING
7.1. Cancellation by the Customer:
- In the event that the Customer has made a pre-reservation on the website www.irent-morocco.com with the payment of the advance amount: No refund will be due, regardless of the reason for which the customer had requested the cancellation of the reservation before the scheduled start date of the rental.
- In the event that the Customer has made a booking by other means such as, (Phone, Email and / or other means of communication) without making the payment of a deposit: The Customer should inform the reservation department of his cancellation within 48 hours before the scheduled start date of the rental.
7.2. Cancellation by the Lessor:
- The Lessor reserves the right to cancel a reservation of a Client in the event that the Client has made a reservation by other means such as, (Tel, Email and / or other means of communication, etc.) , and he has not confirmed his reservation 24 hours before the scheduled start date of the rental.
- Since the security deposit is an essential condition for the vehicle deliver (See the provision of article 5.2). The lack of availability of the amount allocated to the security deposit will justify the cancellation of the booking and the refusal of the lessor to deliver the vehicle to the Customer. In this case the refund of advance amount will not be due.
- In the absence of one or more documents necessary for the establishment of the contract or non-compliance with the general provisions of article 1, the lessor reserves the right to cancel the booking and refusal to deliver the vehicle to the Customer. In this case the refund of the advance amount will not be due.
- The booking is guaranteed up to 1 hour after the arrival time validated in the file. Beyond that, the Lessor reserves the right to cancel a Customer’s reservation. In this case the refund of the advance amount will not be due.
- If the Lessor is forced to cancel the Customer’s reservation due to force majeure; (unavailability of the vehicle or reserved category), the Lessor undertakes to reimburse the advance amount paid by the customer.
ARTICLE 8: EARLY RETURN
In the event of early return of the vehicle before the scheduled end date of the rental, unused days will not be refunded . The tenant must then refer to the special conditions of sale related to the service purchased.
ARTICLE 9: INSURANCE AND ADDITIONAL PROTECTION
All our vehicles are covered by an insurance policy as follows:
– “ Civil Liability towards third parties ”, in accordance with the regulations in force, as well as the following optional additional protection:
– CDW ( partial deductible surrender in the event of damage to the rented vehicle),
– THW ( partial deductible surrender in the event of complete theft of the rented vehicle),
– PAI (protection of the driver and persons transported),
A notice is available to the Customer at the Lessor’s agency and on our website.
As such, the Customer undertakes in particular to :
- Declare any accident, damage or fire to the Lessor within two working days (excluding public holidays) of any accident, damage or fire and immediately alert the police authorities for any theft or bodily injury. This claim period is also 2 working days in the event of theft of the vehicle.
- Indicate in the claim, particularly the circumstances, the names and addresses of any witnesses, the name and address of the opposing party’s insurance company, as well as the policy number.
- Attach to this declaration all police and gendarmerie reports, receipt of the declaration of complaint, etc.
- Do not under any circumstances discuss liability or deal with or deal with third parties in relation to the accident.
- Do not abandon the said vehicle without taking care to ensure its safety and security.
Material damage and / or theft of the vehicle remain the responsibility of the tenant within the limit of a deductible, the amount of which varies with the category of the vehicle.
However, the customer will remain fully responsible for all damage caused to the upper parts of the bodywork following an impact against a fixed or mobile body ( bridge, tunnel, porch, tree branch, other overhanging objects, etc. …).
It is the same for the damage caused to the bodywork and to the mechanical parts located under the vehicle ( front axle, oil pan, rocker panel etc …) All damage caused to the vehicle at the following a use not foreseen by the manufacturer or outside asphalt roads, will entail the total financial responsibility of the customer. The Customer will also remain fully responsible for all damage caused by water ( rain, sea, etc. …) following negligence on his part (risky crossing of floods, open vehicle parking, parking in a place presenting a risk of flooding), as well as any theft or damage to accessories and broken windows.
In the event of loss or damage to the keys , towing costs, duplicate keys and resetting the lock are the responsibility of the customer, regardless of the insurance plan taken out.
If the amount of damage caused to the vehicle is less than the amount of the non-redeemable excess, the Lessor will reimburse the customer for the difference between these amounts. The amount of damage constitutes the financial value of the damage suffered by the Lessor as a result of the degradation, destruction or theft of the vehicle hired by the customer. Consequently, any sum claimed by the Lessor for damage affecting the hired vehicle has an indemnity character corresponding to the amount, estimated by an expert, of the cost of the repairs to be considered, as well as the costs of expertise, the costs of towing, immobilization costs, as well as file processing costs amounting to 50 euros including tax. If repairs are not carried out, the estimated amount of their cost will remain due by the Customer as compensation due to the decrease in the market value of the vehicle.
Please note: in the event of an accident where the circumstances are linked to the customer’s failure to comply with the highway code, the latter’s personal liability may be incurred, regardless of any additional protection that may be taken out. The Lessor will be entitled to claim from the faulty Customer all repairs and damages suffered by third parties. The Lessor will be entitled to terminate the contract, and not to provide a replacement vehicle. The prepaid sums will be acquired by the Lessor.
ARTICLE 10 : FUEL
The fuel is the responsibility of the Customer. If the vehicle is returned with a fuel level lower than that of delivery, an upgrade fee will be charged in addition to the missing fuel, in accordance with the price mentioned at the rental agency’s counter.
ARTICLE 11 : MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
The Customer agrees to use the vehicle with due diligence. He assumes custody and control of driving and transport operations. The Customer will regularly check all the levels of oil, water and other fluids, and will also carry out routine maintenance and preventive operations, in particular emptying and lubrication, in the Lessor’s establishments or designated by this one. The Customer must keep the supporting documents corresponding to these various interventions available to the Lessor. Repairs other than normal maintenance operations cannot be carried out without the prior authorization of the Lessor.
ARTICLE 12 : GEOLOCATION
The Lessor informs the Lessee of the existence of a device allowing the tracking of kilometers traveled and the management of mechanical alerts. The information collected can be used both during and after the end of the rental period. By accepting these general terms, the Lessee consents to the use of these electronic devices. The Lessor also provides the Lessee with an optional geolocation tool for eco-driving or security purposes (in the event of theft of the rented vehicle). The Lessor and the Tenant are jointly responsible for the processing carried out by the Lessor if this option is activated.
ARTICLE 13 : RESPONSIBILITY
The Customer remains solely responsible, for fines, tickets and reports. He is also responsible for customs proceedings initiated against him. As a result, he undertakes to reimburse the Lessor for any costs of this nature that may be paid in his stead. In accordance with the principle of the personality of the penalties, the Customer is responsible for the infringements committed during the duration of the hiring. The Customer is thus informed that his contact details may be communicated to the competent authorities who request them and, where applicable, he will be liable for processing fees amounting to MAD 200 including tax.
The Customer must check that he does not forget any personal effects in the vehicle. The Lessor cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to property left on board the vehicle, whether during or after the rental period. Therefore, items forgotten and returned at the request of customers will be subject to a management fee of 200 MAD, in addition to the reshipment fee which will be charged to the card left as a guarantee.
ARTICLE 14 : DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The rental is granted for a fixed period and specified on the front of this contract. If the vehicle is not returned to the Lessor by the agreed deadline, in the absence of agreement for a possible extension, the Lessor reserves the right to take back the vehicle wherever it is and at the Customer’s expense. without the latter being able to take advantage of an abusive termination of the rental. Rental days are billed in twenty-four hour increments. Beyond a tolerance of 60 minutes per contract, an additional day will be charged.
ARTICLE 15 : BREACH OF THE CONTRACT
Failure by the tenant to comply with the rental conditions will result in the termination of the rental without prejudice to any damages that could be, if applicable, claimed by the Lessor.
ANNEXES TO THE GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
Booking your car rental
– How to book?
The vehicle is reserved on the website www.irent-morocco.com.
Before placing the reservation request on the site, you must have read and fully accepted all the terms and conditions.
When booking, the following information will be sent to www.irent-morocco.com:
- The city and the place of reception and return of the vehicle
- The date and time of receipt and return of the vehicle
- Category of the car
- The full name of the driver (who must have an international credit card in their name)
- Driver’s email
- The driver must be over 25 years old
– Booking confirmation
All bookings made online at www.irent-morocco.com subject to confirmation of car availability from the car rental company.
Sending a booking request by e-mail, or through one of the pages of the website devoted to sending the reservation request, is not considered to be a confirmation.
After approval of all terms and conditions by the tenant, a booking confirmation will be emailed to the sender of the request.
Please note that the confirmation will only be valid for a category of vehicle and not for a particular model of car.
Before receiving the car, the renter will sign a rental agreement granted to him by the car rental company, this contract is subject to the provisions of the car owner.
The rental contract signed between you and the vehicle rental company is subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Morocco.
The documents and guarantees that must be given to the vehicle rental company
– Required documents
To receive a car from the rental company or from the person in charge of this procedure, you must provide the following information to the rental car company:
- Identity card or passport (valid)
- Credit card in the name of the tenant if the rental amount will be paid by this card
- Cards accepted are blue cards (CB, Visa, MasterCard)
- Security deposit by credit card in the name of the tenant
- A valid driver’s license (at least two years of seniority)
IMPORTANT: The minimum driver age is between 21 and 25 years old depending on the vehicle model selected.
The car rental company reserves the right to cancel the booking in the absence of one or more of these documents or failure to comply with these conditions.
In the event of non-presentation of these documents, the company reserves the right not to deliver the car to the tenant. In this case, www.irent-morocco.com will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the vehicle and will not give you compensation or reimbursement.
Additional information regarding the deposit
The tenant must first ensure the validity of the international credit card:
- In the Kingdom of Morocco
- Car rental dates (expiration date)
And also make sure that the international credit card is able to cover the deposit amount (the value of the deductible).
The deposit amount will be blocked on your credit card.
This amount will be fully released again when you return the car, provided it is returned in the same condition as received.
General rental information
Our prices include:
- Oil, maintenance and on-board documents.
- The provision of the vehicle.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Unlimited third party liability and accident insurance.
Our prices do not include:
-The irreducible deductible or the deductible in the event of theft of the vehicle.
-Fuel: vehicles must be returned with the same level of fuel as on departure.
-The delivery costs of duplicate keys (in case of damage, loss or theft) (price in agency)
The rates applicable to rental, additional services, guarantees or optional insurance are those in force when the contract is signed and correspond to the conditions you have set out (duration, return station, etc.). Any modification of these conditions will result in the application of another tariff corresponding to the new conditions.
-Booking is only confirmed by vehicle category.
The rental period is stipulated in the booking confirmation message, then on your contract. It begins and ends where and at the scheduled time, except for an extension or modification approved by the rental car company.
The contract complies with the laws of the Kingdom of Morocco.
In some cases, you will need an additional driver to take the strain off the wheel. Therefore, indicate that you want an additional driver at the time of booking.
The renter and additional drivers bear full responsibility immediately upon receipt of the car.
At the time of receiving the car, additional drivers must be indicated in the contract.
In the case of receiving the car at the airport, the customer must indicate the name of the airline, the time of arrival and the flight number, to guarantee the rental in the event of a flight delay.
It should be borne in mind that the return or return of the car can take up to 60 minutes.
Desirable, as you advise Irent Morocco, to check the condition of the car upon receipt (especially the bodywork and windows), and report any note to the car rental company to report it in the contract. IRENT MOROCCO also encourages you to find out about the type of fuel that should be used (diesel or gasoline).
www.irent-morocco.com informs you that you must respect the laws of the Kingdom of Morocco, where you will use the rented vehicle.
In the event of a delay in returning the car by the time specified in the contract, the customer must pay fines, which vary depending on the car rental company.
The vehicles are insured against all risks. However, for any damage other than the theft of the vehicle, fire, glass breakage, civil liability and persons transported (PAI), a non-redeemable capped deductible remains the responsibility of the driver in the event that his partial or full liability is incurred, the deductible is varied depending on the category of vehicle and the terms and conditions of the car rental company. For any accident, a report is mandatory.